Due to limited space we have limited registration openings.
Danvers Youth Soccer is excited to once again offer a town winter training program to those players who want to learn and improve the “Beautiful Game” of Soccer.
Keep your athlete active through the winter months
This is the 8th year of the program. Our training sessions are designed to challenge each player individually (technically and tactically), teaching the players the proper technique so that the player controls the ball with confidence. Developing a good foundation takes time, and this program provides quality coaching focused on skill development.
“To be a better player tomorrow you need to work hard today"
• Each week our coaching staff will structure sessions that will challenge each player individually
• All sessions will consist of lots of touches "repetition", always instructing to use proper technique.
• Our goal is to get all players to have more command of the ball, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground & in the air.
• A good first touch, speed of control & speed of mind will help create smart player. “THINKERS”
• Help create more explosive players by concentrating on the first touch and speed of control.
We do have a registration limit so please sign up NOW
This lightweight pullover locks in color and wicks moisture. It’s versatile enough for year-round wear.
3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology Tear-away removable label Cadet...